This meeting will be held during the next plenary session of the GEM (https://www.gemonline.ch/), from 10h30 to 12h00, and will be presented jointly by the GEM and GroupExpat, on the subject « International Mobility : new challenges and risks »
This presentation will be an opportunity for GroupExpat to present the association and emphasize on the multiple aspects that are part of international mobility nowadays. The following topics will be exposed:
- new types of mobility,
- the variety of aspects to be anticipated, such as tax, social security, labour law, immigration, etc.,
- other aspects, such as humans, budget, etc., and
- the keys indicators to be raised around mobility.
The speakers will be:
- Anne Belmon Drennan, VP International Mobility & Benefits Advisory, Banque Pictet & Cie SA, GroupExpat President
- Sybille Leprieur, VP Global Mobility & Benefits, Banque Lombard Odier & Cie SA, GroupExpat Committee Member
- Claudia Noth, VP Human Resources, LEM, GroupExpat Vice-President
- Christelle Schultz, Directrice FER CIAM, GroupExpat Committee Member
Registration is compulsory for this meeting.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to participate.